bong cleaning problems need help before I get high lol

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by titotoker, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Well this problem is discouraging me . I tried to clean my bong with salt and alcohol. Idk if I did it right but I guess the salt crystallized on the bowl part of the bong..... Uhhhh tototally need some help. I'm a noob with bongs so Uhjjj any tips and advice of any kind on maintanace or even how to remove the white cloud on my bong would help lol..... No seriously I have to get high in about 3 hours so I don't got much time

2. Pretty simple:

Rinse thoroughly with hot water a few times.
    Pour 90%+ alcohol into bong.
    Pour salt.
    Shake thoroughly.
    Done!

If it is extremely dirty, repeat the process a few more times.

If it is so dirty that you need to let it sit, put in rubbing alcohol, salt, and hot water. Let it sit, shake it once in while, repeat.

That is all there really is to it.

3. Thanks man but idk why but my bong broke or cracked around the slide part I electrical taped it but it don't get the same amount of suck as it use to. I probabaly should trash it. I feel bad cause its my first bonghow much money should I spend on a new bong.

4. Sounds Like hard water stains bro, try running some vinegar through it, it it's what I think, should come crystal clear.

5. [quote name='"4Stone2Man0"']Sounds Like hard water stains bro, try running some vinegar through it, it it's what I think, should come crystal clear.[/quote]

Thanks man. But I'm thinking about trashing it. But I honestly don't know.when a bong has passed its usuability lol

6. Never, your supposed to take care of it and keep it clean and treat it well and it will last as long as you don't drop it. I can't stand people who let their bongs cake up with resin and ash and shit and then expect someone to smoke out of it. Grotty :puke:

7. I clean it with wat

8. It with water all the time but is that how I'm suppose.to do it everytime or is there something else

9. [quote name='"titotoker"']It with water all the time but is that how I'm suppose.to do it everytime or is there something else[/quote]

A quick rinse with iso every night and iso and salt once a week has done me well for quite a while now.