Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jusp223, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hey guys
    I am going to get a new 100 ml RooR bong, and i was wondering if it is worth it to buy bong cleaner? Do you normally just use alcohol?

2. when i got my bong from my headshop it came with No Pong Bong, its a little bottle of pink liquid and u use about half a cap and it makes your bongs brand new clean its so good when your gettin resiny hits and it needs a wash

3. formula 420
    /thread

4. iso alcohol and salt! that's all u need. makes my bong look brand new. and it has a six arm perc and splash guard so it does a good job getting the hard to reach places

5. Agreed. I used iso+salt for the longest time, always worked wonderful. But got conned into buyin f420 at the LHS. And Wow. 4 squirts in the bong, swirl for one minute, and its clean as hell.

I use a carbon filter, so my bong never gets really dirty, so this stuff is perfect for me. Iso is good when you have grungy water and caked on resin. So this works much faster, and rinses out faster than iso and salt. Plus, iso sucks to work with, no vapors for f420.

Think I may clean all my smaller pipes today :smoke:

6. My friend has F420 for his bong. It kicks ass, but the downside is it reeks, and I was told it burns. Maybe he's using too much, I dunno.

7. I agree with those who said formula 420. It makes it as clean as the day you bought it and it's worth using on a roor for sure

8. Use Green Glass Clean. That stuff does wonders!

9. It smells a little bit if you smell the bong, lol. For the most part, it is not bad at all to work with. Iso is very pungent and its hard to avoid the vapor when using it at the sink. Plus, iso burns very badly, I have cuts all over my hands at all time and I hated cleaning because of that. f420 really doesn't burn...I don't know what your friend is talking about.

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

It smells a little bit if you smell the bong, lol. For the most part, it is not bad at all to work with. Iso is very pungent and its hard to avoid the vapor when using it at the sink. Plus, iso burns very badly, I have cuts all over my hands at all time and I hated cleaning because of that. f420 really doesn't burn...I don't know what your friend is talking about.[/quote]

I think he means when you light your weed that it would also burn the f420 so you would inhale that too

11. Ah I see. Yeah I rinse for a good amount of time with hot water to avoid that.

12. Use a higher iso-alchohol solution, or formula 420 as the others have said.

13. Well if you do use anything besides iso, it would be a smart idea to rinse the piece out a few times with iso after you've cleaned it to get any residue the other shit may leave behind.