Bong Choices

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NYgrEEnGraBBeR, Dec 2, 2010.

1. I recently bought a Mini Molino but i would like to get something bigger.... I like the Molino Mad Scientist, The WS Mad Professor, and the WS Lil Bitch or Baby Bitch. I was lookin at the Mad Scientist i like it best, but its sold out on the sight i saw it on and its more expensive on this site... Anyone have any suggestions...

Also... what kind of bowl do most bongs come with? A decent size one? Or will i have to buy a bowl seprate from the actual bong?

2. If you let us know your price range we could help you out a lot more :rolleyes:.
    So, how much cash do you have to spend?

3. Hey.. Sorry i left that out... I don't really wanna go over $60 i know its kinda cheap but i have no job at the moment... I saw a good few that were nice for $60.

4. Damn, I wish I knew more about the GC shop but I don't.
    I'd check out the travel tubes by SSFG on ETSY.
    Soul Shine Family Glass by SoulShineFamilyGlass on Etsy
    They don't have them in the shop right now, but you could send them a message on there for a custom order. For $40 they give you an 8.5 inch tube with a slide, keck clip, and a diffused downstem. It is small, but you can't beat the price.
    Good luck :D.

5. EDIT is good, they just have a restricted selection, but most of their stuff is in your price range. I would've suggested ALT, but thats too expensive.

6. EDIT? Sorry if i dont know much about this stuff... I usually just go to a store and pick out something i like.

NVM i got it.

Are like Molino and Weed Star good nameS?

7. Weed star is known to have cheap thin glass. Molino is a good name for its price, you can get a nice thick bong that isnt china (pretty sure its not) for a decent price. Molino > Weed*

8. I'm not sure about Black Leaf, but from what I read it has a carb (hole for clearing the bong) on the back of it, which I'm not a fan of but you might be. It looks good for its price, and it comes with an oil dish, well at least an oil dish is in the pics.

9. Lol its and ash tray dude.

10. People use those as an oil dish, or I just had a stoned moment. Sorry haha.

11. Grab that EHLE with the ice catcher. Thats the best quality your gonna get for your price. Unless something else grabbed your eye. But I'm gonna go to sleep now, if this thread is still alive I'll give you some advice in the morning.

12. Ok thanks... I wanna grab it while i can still get the 30% off so i may do it tonight or tomoro morning.