Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong case

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Willadelph, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I'm completely new to this forum. I just baught my first bong today. I spent alot of money and I would like to protected my investment with a case. I was thinking of going with a pelican case. Another reason for this investment is I'm going to be living on campus freshman year at college and don't want my bong to be a target for theft if that makes any sense. My sister lives near by my school and I plan on walking to and from my house to her house off campus to smoke with her friends (she does not smoke and won't store it in her room for me).I would feel more comfortable keeping it in a case while walking to toke at her house. I could leave it at her house but I would feel more comfortable it it was with me. I do not plan on smoking in my dorm. Attached is a photo of my bong. I have a lockable file cabinet( 2 levels high) in my dorm room. I doubt it would fit in there but it would be nice. I could always slide it under my bed. My bong is 20 inches tall and its breaks down off it to approximately ten inches. Im not sure exacally how it breaks down because its shipping today in the mail. Any tips, suggestions or insight is highy appreciated. It would be ideal if the case fit in the file cabnet 20150818_101336.jpg Å«

2. #2 OG_Fel, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Sorry I can't help you but daaamn that looks sweeeet. How much did it cost you ? Again wow looks amazing haha I would totally make this my "dailydriver"

3. I got it for 650. It was 400 off the list price so I couldn't turndown.thanks for the kind words!

4. You could go take a peak at pelican cases but I don't know the prices

5. thanks much man!