Bong, Bubbler or Sherlock?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nathan420Gio, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone! Im new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting. I was wonder what you guys thing I should buy for my next piece. An acrylic bong, a bubbler or a sherlock pipe? Im only gonna spend like $50 at the most on a new piece cause Im saving for something else. I already have a bubbler that I like but its like 4 inches tall and it doesn't draw to well. Thanks for taking the time to read this!:smoke:

2. Id get a sherlock. I dont see many people with them and i think their cool as fuQ. Idk about you tho so maybe you should just narrow the choice down to two and flip a coin if your not sure.:wave: Happy cheifin'

3. whatever you do, don't buy an acrylic bong...

4. [quote name='"bobodwabi"']whatever you do, don't buy an acrylic bong...[/quote]

Why? What's wrong with acrylic bongs?

5. Only bong you should smoke from is glass, anything that is even remotely porous will end up stained, smelly and sometimes even effect the flavor (and what you're inhaling) even when new. Every now and then is fine, but for a daily smoker, always take glass.

For your original question, i'd personally go for the Sherlock. Like Skuitarman said, you just don't see many around and i'd like to have that piece in my own collection even if it was just for fun.

6. i prefer glass. nothing wrong with acrylic tho and they are generally pretty cheap. $50 isn't much to spend for a bong op you should get a sherlock, less common.

7. [quote name='"Nathan420Gio"']Hey Everyone! Im new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting. I was wonder what you guys thing I should buy for my next piece. An acrylic bong, a bubbler or a sherlock pipe? Im only gonna spend like $50 at the most on a new piece cause Im saving for something else. I already have a bubbler that I like but its like 4 inches tall and it doesn't draw to well. Thanks for taking the time to read this!:smoke:[/quote]

Acrylic bongs are usually just straight simple bongs and they really aren't as smooth as a nice glass one with perc and diffuser so I wouldn't get one of those. That leaves the Sherlock and bubbler. Well, there are Sherlock bubblers!! Haha. I just broke mine last week, I didn't like it though because the bowl was too close to my face.

8. You can get a nice Sherlock for $50.