Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong, bubbler, or both

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Purpshmurp, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I can get a $200 bong, a $200 bubbler, or a $100 bubbler and a $100 bong. Which one?

2. If you are responsible, get a $200 bong. If not then split it between the two pieces and then if one breaks you'll have the other. But if you dont necessarily want two pieces, then get the bong. You can get a great one for 200, and it will last forever.

Everyone comes over and smokes mine :)

3. Which one do you want?... Buy that one..

4. Two pieces man

5. I'd go with the 2 pieces. $100 will get you nice glass. It also gets really boring smoking outta the same piece for a minute, I like to have a little variety some times.

6. You could get a really nice bubbler for $75
    That would leave you $125 for a decent bong

Bubb was always my favorite smoking apparatus.

7. Got both, here they are

Attached Files:

8. haha the bong is unique. Nice pickups

9. sorry manggg but you got jugzt....2 average pieces, camon man...Not feeling that neck on the bong and bubbler is too simple...Ay im sure they get u toasted so mazel

10. #11 purplederp, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
    I'd get both. Bong for at home. Bubbler for on the go

Edit: Didn't realize you already made your choices, diggin the zong

11. I would get both. Bubblers are awesome, and so are bongs. Sometimes I don't feel like :bongin: though, and don't want a really harsh pipe hit, so I pull out bubbles (my $10 bubbler).

edit: Those are both nice pieces, glad you got 'em both. Got ripped off on the price though imo, should've been 100 for both. They're both cool and kinda unique, but not special enough to pay $100 a piece. Especially the bubbler.

12. [quote name='"9D3"']I would get both. Bubblers are awesome, and so are bongs. Sometimes I don't feel like :bongin: though, and don't want a really harsh pipe hit, so I pull out bubbles (my $10 bubbler).

edit: Those are both nice pieces, glad you got 'em both. Got ripped off on the price though imo, should've been 100 for both. They're both cool and kinda unique, but not special enough to pay $100 a piece. Especially the bubbler.[/quote]

Zong was $120 and the bubbler was $50