Bong/bubbler on a budget

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mr Horsepower, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I spend the majority of my time in the city over in the vaporizer section, but thought I'd come here to ask the experts on my next purchase. I'm looking for a low diffusion water pipe to use with my herbalaire. It would be awesome to be able to have it balance with my herbalaire on top, but is not a requirement. I would also like a reputable America brand, but doesn't have to be so. I've been looking at prescribed glass and I like some of their pieces, but I just wanted to see what else is out there. Also a reputable online headshop would be great info as well.

Thanks in advance,
    HP

2. Define on a budget as that's a very subjective term, especially in glass.

3. Right around 100-150 would be awesome if it's the piece I want. Prescribed has some nice pieces I've been looking at. I'm just trying to get a feel for what else is out there.

4. Go to thickassglass.com. they have some bongs in your price range

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 DabsOnTheMountain, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    You're gonna love me... 
    I shop online too much...

Best cheap shops with pieces in your price range, with quality glass:

Bakebros.com   <<<<<<<recommended
    Thickqualityglass above post mentions them too, their awesome.
    Afrosmoke.com
    maxqualityglass.com
    atomicsmokes.com
    right here on grasscity.com
    aqualabtech.com
    headwholesale.net  <<<<< the Krave glass line for extremely good prices... i'm not sure how they do it. My friend bought the easy clean champagne recycler for 100, when it was 300 on grasscity...
    grasscity.com
    bostonbudz.com    <<<<< recommended, locally blown glass in the boston area
    thedablab.com                <<<heady as fuu
    thecavesmokeshop.com <<<< HEADY AS FUUUUUUU

If your really on a budget search yingmin5 on Dhgate.com
    They have awesome pieces for cheap, most US headshops are selling pieces from DHgate anyway, just other sellers. Yingmin5 has really high quality pieces though, so does cleanclearglass. Both sellers will take forever to ship though, don't worry, your glass is coming, it just takes awhile. Mine were labeled as a vase too for customs :)

i'll think of more and edit it to add... 

6. GLASSGODS420.com       Free shipping