:( bong broken, saddest day ever

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by danczwflowrz, Aug 26, 2011.

1. bought this beauty a few weeks ago, i accidently hit my slide off my counter a week after i bought it but i got that replaced only $20.

now the unthinkable worse thing ever happened ever to occur in the history of man or woman... i was on my last trip to my car to take shit to my new huge dorm room and i was all excited to hit Grindelwand all day and i was gonna show all my friends and shit.... and i had to take out my rack of flannels/hoodies and one of the hoddies hooked onto the mouthpiece of my bong dragged it out and i didn't notice so when i pulled my coat out it thru the base of my bong out of my car and against the hard cement parking lot ground..

this is what happened:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

from what i've read i can take this to a glass blower and get the whole base fixed? or should i send it to Sky glass to get it repaired if they do repairs since it's a Sky piece (Sky Wizard)?

and what do guys think it would cost? i want to get the best repair i can get and as fast as i can get it.

sad day...

2. RIP... its to bad the good things in life die so fast man hope u bump up a new piece or it works out so u get this one back to how it used to be.

3. the cost to repair is absolutely ridiculous, tbh. You are actually better off getting a new piece...sucks that happened...this is why I always move my pieces first and all by themselves. This way they don't get lost/stolen or broken!

4. #4 danczwflowrz, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    yeah if the repair isn't gonna be that great and it costs over $200 i'm just going to get a new piece. it's so sad this piece of fine glass has only seen about 30 sessions.

i know it won't be able to match the rest of the piece because it changes colors when smoked and this other shit... which was amazing..

yeah thing is i was actually really safe, besides being wrapped in bubble wrap and in a bag all of the flannels and hoodies that were on this one door hanger were blocking it form moving in the car, so it was actually amazing. it was my fault completely that i yanked the coats n shit out excitedly...

anyway i called the shop i bought it at and the owner said he'd see if he could find somebody. if he does, i'll be posting the results here for sure. fucking a i want grindelwand back!

maybe i should hit up sky glass themselves? they do custom glass to so maybe they can fix it.. i don't know much about blowing glass though.

5. with it shattered that badly it may not even be possible to repair, but it can't hurt to ask.
    Sorry for your loss man, hope you can get it fixed or get something you love just as much.