Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong, best investment

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StillBlazing123, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hye guys, just telling everyone go buy a bong, i got one a week ago and omg

so yes

2. lol how dare you tell us you bought a bong and not post pics, come on man

3. Thread's sort of pointless, but I completely agree. I prefer bongs over everything. The first time I smoked a bong was incredible. I was so stoned. Then I moved on to a gasmask. That gets a little intense at times. I don't like it much because it's hard to breathe because you have to breathe through the bong (actually the bowl which is packed with weed) so it gets difficult. Anyways, congratulations on the new piece. I'd love to see pics, man!

4. Ahhh i completely agree I knew bongs got you higher, but i just smoked 1 small bowl and was gone for a good 2 hours, and i'll upload pics now :D

5. Fuck a bong, i have 5 of them and i only Vaporize with my Arizer Extreme Q.

Everybody should honestly get an Arizer Extreme Q, not a bong.