Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong before joint or joint before bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ragequit Nick, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I've got a doobie rolled up waiting to smoke and some bowls we want to smoke too. You think the high would be better if we smoke the joint before or after the bong?

2. Smoke the bong before, then relax with a nice joint afterwards.

3. Nah, get yourself feeling good with the joint first, then just get blown away by the bong.

4. One hit from each at a time until the joint goes out...

5. Assuming there's more then 1 of you, light the joint up and pack a fat bowl and get a nice circle going. By the time both of them get through, you'll be rippeed.

6. Bong before joint will equal success and you all getting laid.

7. Put both in rotation. That would be sick. :bongin:

8. Joint before bong, kind of like "liquor before beer you're in the clear" rule, except reversed. Because if you smoke the joint first, after you're already high it'll be easier to take just one huge rip, and then have it hit out of nowhere. If you rip the bong first, you're gonna be baked before even smoking the joint, and since you're gradually get higher from the joint, instead of all at once from the bong, you'll probably say "I'm too high already to finish this joint with you." And then you won't get as high. We don't want that do we?

9. You betta hit the bong then finish it with a relaxing joint. Do it the reverse way and I'll kill ya!
    Haha, or juss put them in rotation the same time.
    But really, don't do the joint first..

:smoke:

10. Both at the same time. Stick that joint Into the bowl piece and begin liftoff

11. I prefer bowl before joint.

But it really doesn't matter:smoke:

12. Hit the bong first and get ripped as fuck then just kick back and relax with that doobie :smoke:

13. are you by yourself or with a group of dudes man.If a group pass it around and the bong dude.By you self bong then joint

14. seems no one can can agree

15. Take the bong hit and get really baked, when your coming down from the bong high smoke the joint because the effects last longer. Its flawless