BONG and JOINT lovers! check this out.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WheelchairKUSH, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Now I don't know if anybody has done this before, but how about smoking a bong bowl and a joint at the same time? Nooo, not taking a bong hit then hit the joint. I'm talking a bongjointbowl! This is something I randomly thought of when sitting with a group of friends. What you do is roll a joint (make sure it will fit in the hole of the male stem) , place the joint into the male stems hole. Then around the joint, fill it up with your smoke. There ya have it. A bongjointbowl. All you should have to do is light it once. The joint will burn down into the bowl and the cherry will end up lighting the ganj. It actually works and your friends will love it. Try it out. Tell me what you think of it!

2. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's been done many times. Their was even a thread with pics.

3. It would still be a cherry on the end of the joint anyway, and make it burn fast as fuck. Cool concept, but not efficient.

4. You know, at some point, you are just doing the same thing over and over...

5. I would think it'd be just as efficient as a normal joint, maybe more...it's not always about efficiency though, it's a good way to mix things up. You're just getting bong hits without having to keep re-lighting.

6. This would make a good video on youtube though.....I would like to see someone smoke an entire joint in one bong hit, which I think wouldnt be too hard if you had the right equipment.

7. Aw my bad! I'm on my phone and I would rather not looking at every page to see if its been posted or talked about before. I get a little over excited when it comes to talking about pot sometimes. I figured somebody has probably done it before. I'm sure tons have. Who knows, maybe somebody will read this tomorrow (member or guest) and will be like "sweet ima do this". :p

8. I've been doing that for a while now. We call it a time bomb.

9. me and my friend tried this before. we called it the atomic bong :D

10. i would rather a blong.

blunt in a bong.

11. yea ive tryed both and i just like the blunt better. Cool to do something new but kinda pointless. Slides will hit better then a blunt, also they make glass blunt slides,
    [​IMG]

12. Those are pretty sweet!

13. Agreed, one of the reasons I smoke out glass is you can pack it up quick and smoke. If I was going to roll a joint, Id smoke the joint then pack the bong and do a couple rips.

14. I'm pretty sure people have been doing this as long as there have been bongs, and yes it's a pretty wasteful way to smoke.

15. I do this when the joint gets to about half an inch long.

16. We used to make on the spot bongs with a bottle and a straw, then we'd stick a joint in one end of the joint and toke away. It burns so fast when you do it this way and a joints good for like, 4/5 hits.. pretty time wasting. Just smoke a bowl.

17. its called a time bomb. i love em.

18. A better version of this is to smoke California Sushi Rolls. What is a California Sushi roll you might ask? You roll a blunt nice and tight then you cut and divide the blunt into little pieces about a half inch long. So by the end you have what looks like a bunch of little sushi rolls. You then smoke theses through the bong as if they are all roaches...but super clean roaches not all resiny from smokeing the whole blunt. Its fun to do if you havent tried it. Like smoking a blunt but with super clean hits.