Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BONG and BUDS!!! *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighHopes420, Jan 18, 2007.

1. haha cant really see em too well, the buds that is. but the bong looks pretty sick, i bet it packs a punch :D +rep on the bong, im thinking of buying a RooR or PHX.

2. im getting a roor during spring break. i love bongs... i am gonna get more pics up today after i pickup more buds!!!!!!!!!! go with roor fo sho:smoking:

3. is that a tech deck i see in the background? Haha i remember those

4. I was hitting a bong like that one a few weeks ago.. .KILLERR hits.. and that looks like enough weed.. so go wild bro.

5. yeah nice bong, was only just looking at one similar...how's the toke? nice cool and smooth?

6. yeah bud pics bad quality
    but +rep for the pics

7. i was about to give him a -rep for those pics lol jk. but they suck

8. hey man bud is bud smoke it up and enjoy it!

9. thanks for the input guys. next time i will blow em up, but i just got the camera so i figured i'd take some pics. yeh man for sure tech decks, they are the coolest. more pics coming soon...

10. haha, im curious why nobody else noticed this

cracked me up, thanks for the laugh haha

11. Hahaha, I noticed that, but I totally disregarded it...

Did the buds SHIT buds?

or did you SHT BUDS?

Or did the buds that were originally shat out by the first buds shit out those buds?

12. lol wow, i was pretty ripped when typing it, so i didnt notice til just now what i typed. its all good though man

13. I had a bong just like that man ;) its a goodone :bongin:

14. it rips so nice and smooth and the smoke is nice and clean...

15. LMFAO, didnt notice the bud shits part till naughty posted, i almost spit my sandwhich up.

Oh yeah, nice bong, i wouldnt mind rippin that thing.

16. a second ago, there were 420 views on this thread...... amazing, so toke to the 420th view!:smoking: