Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bong advice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CRAZYKID423, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So, ive been looking at buying a bong, and i know what style i want and i want to get an ash catcher also. This will be my first bong and im only going to have like 75-95$ could i get a good first glass bong for this??? And if so, what?
    -Thanks guys :bongin:

2. Order a blackleaf bong off the GC shop, theyre cheap as fuck and good first bongs. It's what i did for my first one

3. Dam that's a low budget man, haha go on aqua lab and check out HVY glass, they have a $95 piece but shipping will be tacked on as well.

edit: You could buy china or invest in a good bong that you'll have for a long time, choice is yours really.

4. yea you wont find a good peice of glass with a/c for under 100. you could get a mad nice diffused bong for that if your willing to go without the ac

5. dude i'm telling you, go with the one i linked, you won't regret it, its the nicest blackleaf out there under 100$

and from experience the flaming skull line isn't that good.

6. Haha that precooler is a joke man it doesn't even have diffusion slits and the bowl is way too big. You get what you pay for.

7. The bowl is not to big just use a screen.