Bong Add-ons?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by miglett, Jun 24, 2012.

  1. Hey Blades, I'm thinking about getting something special for my HVY bong. I'm not that familiar with the technical things.. I don't know infused or difused means or what a showerhead does. I know what an ashcatcher is, but thats pretty much it. My bong is kind of small, but its big enough. It is roughly about a foot (12 in). What do you think of my glass? and what do you think i should get for it? excuse all the res, I haven't got around to cleaning haha
  2. Doesn't 't look bad man. I have a ~24inch Quad Showerhead HVY that has pretty much the same work on it haha. If I were you I would get a diffused downstem, preferably a showerhead downstem or a gridded one and some kind of AC (Ash Catcher).
  3. #3 redechelon, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    Yeah, if you get a diffused downstem and/or an ash catcher... and you decide to pick up another tube in the future, it should be interchangeable. But for now, that's a solid tube.

    For top notch downstems, most people would recommend an Alex K showerhead, or an SG gridded.

    I started a thread asking people about their fave ash catchers if you want to check it out... I was looking for a 45 degree one as well, so it should help a bit.

Share This Page