Boners While Cuddling

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Window, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Me and my girlfriend of 1 month are often in bed together (no sex) just cuddling. We are waiting until marriage. So every time we cuddle or spoon I get massive erections very noticable and I know for a fact she can feel it. Is there any advice on how to prevent this and are there any other men out here that struggle with this too let me know

2. Ya, have sex.

3. You could cut it off. Pretty sure your gonna have to end up leaving your balls in her purse for the rest of your life anyways haha.

I kid, I kid.

4. OP, what if you find out that you are sexually incompatible with each other post-marriage?

5. Ha hilarious thats great stuff !
    But good for you two no help natural bro.

6. Tuck it in your waistband

7. Let her give you dome.

8. I feel so bad for you dude. One month and you're already waiting for marriage? Get the fuck out while you still can

9. Nothing you can do except maybe masturbate before hand? I'd just give her the dick though.

10. The only way to get rid of your boner is to stick it in her butt.

11. [​IMG]

12. +1 ;)

13. #15 *guest, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
    Don't try to get rid of it, it's flattering. You're so attracted to her that you're getting a boner just cuddling with her. Maybe one day it'll flatter her into putting her mouth on it. :cool:

I mean really, there's no reason to be self-conscious about it. As if she's going to be like "omg, he finds me sexually attractive... ewwwwww!!!" :p

14. Stop fucking cuddling with her.

What are you her dog?

Are you gonna knit her a sweater next?

Take yoga classes with her?

I swear the amount of girly dudes these days pisses me off so much.

15. For real, she should be expecting that shit :cool::cool:

nothing wrong with some head or hand action

16. It's called being a sweet boyfriend. If you don't cuddle with your girl, there is another man who will. She will be on the bus to his house first chance she gets.

17. Lol there are times when being sweet is good and appreciated but this guy has obviously stayed long enough on sweet boyfriend road.

18. This thread has given me many laughs already, those pictures on the first page are hilarious.

Op, are you a virgin?