Boner

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Jul 15, 2003.

1. boneroo, totally

there was some movie from the 70s where David Hasslehoff played a character named Boner, seriously

2. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I looked all over the net and through 30,000 growing pains sites and not ONE had a pic of Boner.

3. yessssssssss!

boners crack me up...

4. i'd imagine they would...... :D

but just remember Boner's are no laughing matter......

5. I dunno..it was pretty funny last night when some dude with a boner was hugging and holding onto me and this girl im hooking up with...:)

6. yeah I figured..I found out today hes married..boys are silly. he was poking me with it. lol

7. *poke,poke* "Excuse me ma'am is this seat taken?"

LOL,

Maybe he had a bad sunburn on his legs and he was trying to keep his pants from rubbing up against them.

8. Im A stoner, a boner and a loner (jk its just it sounded right)

9. it's the dreaded Morning Wood!

nothing worse than being woken up by your mother with one of those.

10. my gym class used to be filled with hotties....it was a fuckin nightmare....everyday i had to hide it....and if you think about it it makes it worse

11. Duh.....Thats what Boners are for silly..... :D

12. YES! I needed to see this guys face again after remebering him, so i spend damn near an hour trying to find this baby:
    http://www.theescapist.com/Andrew_Koenig.JPG

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! how sad, i just read the article this picture came from, these are some sad people, there was a boner fan club!

13. haha, man, his name was boner on the show... thats so degrading! :smoking: :)

14. [SIZE=+8px]HAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE]

That was hilarious

15. ?

Attached Files:

16. ...'boner' is good...

...but 'porksword' is better...

...what about 'love truncheon'...'beefstick'...'clam-splitter' or 'babies arm'?...

17. hahahahaha never fails to amaze me that everytime i come here i laugh lol......

BONER!!

18. longwanger?

19. i got the biggest boner :D

Attached Files: