BONE TOMAHAWK

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Johnny Cage, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Has anyone seen Bone tomahawk starring Kurt Russell ?
    OMG the gore is off the charts nasty !!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nah I Haven't But You Got My Interest. What It Bout?

~Toni~

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. @Johnny Cage Ima See If My Boo Will Get It. Thanks Good Lookin Out. Might Be Good To Watch Someting New.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hope you watch it, let me know girl !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Saw it not long after it first came out, hardly remember, but it was worth seeing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. I saw it a few years ago. I only really remember that freaking cave. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. #8 Johnny Cage, Mar 10, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2022
    Don't you mean you can only really "Dismember" the cave ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. My Boo Say We Finna Check It Out On Friday Do I LYK Then :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. this movie needed some much needed comedy all thru but best in the 3rd act
    quote: Sheriff Franklin Hunt: Say goodbye to my wife. I'll say hello to yours.

• Like Like x 3
  11. #11 Lawlerskates, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    I just watched Dragged Across Concrete, with Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn. From the director of Bone Tomahawk. It's got a slower pace, very similar to a 70's movie. It helps with the high level of realism the film goes for. It also reminded me of the first season of True Detective at times. The movie can be very brutal and is quite bloody/gorey, it gets close to being too much to stomach without overstepping that line though. (I'd say bone Tomahawk oversteps that line for me) It is also one the most intense movies I've ever seen, as mentioned the movie is quite realistic and does a good job to make you feel tension.
    The movie also touches upon controversial subjects that most movies will never do, making most people love it, or hate it. The chemistry between Vince and Mel is also top notch, some of the best acting in their careers. I'm giving it a 9/10. One of the more impactful films I've seen in the past decade. I recommend checking it out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Absolutely checking this movie out !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. #13 Dizzy, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    You Will Like It I Bet! It Off The Chain Noting Off Limits An Mostly Everyone A Degenerate In That Movie. LMK What You Think Please? OAN I Seen Bone Tomahawk Lol It Was Gory AF In Some Parts But It Was A Great Movie. We Own It Now.

~Toni~

14. I will let you know when I watch it..thank you

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Oh I see you took my advice and watched bone tomahawk lol...I told you that you would like it

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Cool. I Look Forward To Hearin What You Think!

Yeeep.It Was As Messed Up As You Said Too!:eek::hide::bolt:

~Toni~