Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Lord Quas, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Who else love tokin it up and chillin on some Bone Thugs? If you haven't, do it. Blaze It, Budda Lovaz, Ecstasy, Tha Crossroads, and Thug Luv are all awesome.

2. As hard as I try, I can't get into them.

3. rarely do i toke to 'em

but in elementary and middle school i was all about bone... all of E. 1999 is dope

4. the first time i got high, i listened to foe tha love of money. that CD stayed in my d player for a year and a half. i know most of their 93-97 shit and some newer stuff. theyre actually reunited right now and are going to drop a CD next summer.

5. A few of their of their songs are real good.
    I saw them in concert a few years back when there were only 3 of them. It was pretty cool.

6. No Surrender used to get me amped, I barely listen to them anymore but Mo Murda will alwayz be in my heart

7. No surrender is ill. I like bone more when im sober rather then high. my favorite song is Eternal.

8. i used to love them before i smoked but now i dont like them that much

i like notorious thugs among a few others still though

9. Creepin on ah Come Up and E.1999 are classics to me. After that they lost their touch for the most part, but still had some dope songs on their later releases.

10. #10 Talon, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    better watch that red rum that bloody mo murda mo murda it will learn ya, dont be fuckin with a thug, a thug whos slugs be rippin them guts and drippin that blood. roll with a gun in my hand and they cant understand how we ran with the murda mo, *****s pull triggas and they quick to put you in the river, so tread slow, better serve them befo, they get me, stick me, playa hatas be quick when they pull out they weapon, me ouija would never decieve, its keepin me deep and they all be me victim. -murda mo by krayzie bone

thug mentality 1999 & Smoke on this Vol. 1 are some of krayzie's best solo albums.

11. standing on the corner straight slangin rocks..

12. on da NINEEEEEEEEE NINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13. I have Layzie Bone's part of the Weed Song written on my wall.

And when I need to free my mind
    I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed
    Everything I need, leave it to the trees
    It can make me feel better, and every day I wake
    *****s rollin' up blunts, and mo blunts, and mo blunts
    And I keep a case of Swisher Sweets in the trunk
    So when I'm rollin', smokin', chokin', just floatin'
    Through the city in my drop top
    Glock cocked, rollin', just rollin'
    Me and Mary Jane
    It's my world, it's my thang
    The way she penetrates my brain
    Buddha done blessed me with game
    Good game, you wanna chop it up,
    we can kick it, smoke a fatty to the dome
    ***** lay high, thugged out, smokin', all, night, long

14. I'm burnt out on them I listened to bone too much in high school seriously I had Art of War e1999 and TWO like always playing but they're still one of my all time favorites. Strength and Loyalty was pretty good they still kept it real of course with a few mainstream tracks but they still put out a great album. Bone has sooo many fucking good tunes, especially to smoke to.

15. My favorite song by them would have to be for tha love of money

16. dude im probably the biggest bone nerd on here. aint nothin better than tokin and playin some bone thugs.

17. If I Could Teach the World is the bomb diggetty yo!

18. Fo tha love of $, Notorious Thugs, First of da Month, I am the King, Ecstasy, Mo Murda', Murder One, Budsmokers only, Buddah Lovahz, all good ass tokin' songs by them.

19. Notorious Thugs is an awesome song.

20. bahahaha. the 1st time i smoked weed i had to have bone thugs playing.

the 1st time i did ecstacy i had to have ecstacy playing.

im the biggest bone nerd on here. ill challenge you for it. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOOkUVRSXs"]YouTube - No Surrender by Bone Thugs n Harmony (Screwed n Chopped)[/ame]