Bonaroo

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenJo, Dec 7, 2008.

1. I'm looking forward to 'roo '09. Anyone else going and camping? :hello:

Bonnaroo* to the title.

2. I wish it wasn't so far away. :(

3. im going this year for the first time, ive been to langerado twice so im stoked for bonnaroo

4. I think I'll go this year, but probably more for the freedom of drug use, and the market for my product. Anyone know who's playing this year?

5. They didn't post the line up last year until March or April... But as soon as I find something out about it, I'll post it.

6. I'm definitely going to try and go, though if the lineup is bad I'll use the money for something else.

7. Yeah I'll be attetending hopefully. It'd be my second festival next to Grassroots (which was amazing).

8. Hey guys. This year 'roo is doing a payment plan. Last year I waited until last minute (or was going to) to buy my ticket and never saved the money up. Now you can pay 5 payments of 50 bucks. The first payment is 70 something dollars due to fees, though.

Check out bonnaroo's site to see about it. It's going to make it easier on me so I'm sure others will see the benefits of this, too.

G'day blades. :)
    -greenjo

9. ... :'(
    my parents changed their minds and wont let me go!
    i traded my class ring for the money to go....

im soo pissed i wanted to see ratdog. :((((

10. i plan to be there. last year was amazing! i'm hoping phil & friends are there again:hippie:

11. I plan on going and camping out. I can't wait :)