Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ericsnow, Nov 11, 2010.

1. #1 ericsnow, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory Proves FEMA Camps Exist for American Citizens in New Episode that Airs Friday, Nov. 12 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST Only on TruTV

This powerful episode is the largest and most in-depth investigation into FEMA camps ever aired on television. Radio host and filmmaker Alex Jones returns to the series yet again, as the team takes you to confirmed on-the-ground facilities, confronts the legislators who authorized FEMA camps and breaks down the full-scale technologically-integrated police state that includes Fusion Centers, FEMA, the Department of Homeland Security and more.

At one of many real and verified FEMA locations, Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones approach a “Residential Center” run by Homeland Security in central Texas where they find locked doors, double-fences and escape warnings around the entire perimeter. Further inside the facility, they witness a playground complex, swings and slides for children. The crew walks up to the front door and attempts to get some answers. But the officials refuse to either confirm or deny the facility’s purpose, including whether or not American citizens are being held inside. However, our past investigations into this facility reveal that it has confined both children and adults, including immigrants, refugee seekers and American citizens.

Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anBdjS9IOkw&feature]YouTube - Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed[/ame]

Us crazy people were right all along :wave:

2. Bump for everyone getting off work/out of school. Make sure you check this shit out!

3. Eh I'm 50/50 on the topic... Honestly I dont belive it but whatever to each there own.

4. I would sincerely love to see them come try to get my uncle and our family and put us on one of those trains and put us there.

Bring tanks for all we care, my uncle has anti-tank shells.

You'll have to drop a missile to get rid of us :hello:

Which they probably would do :(:(

5. i'm down for going.. if the food is decent. I'm assuming it's rent free in there right?

6. will there be dispensaries at said camps? lol :smoke:

7. and cannabis free

8. what is a fema camp?

9. pretty much a concentration camp a government puts its own people in when they are revolting lol..... probably the WORST idea would be to congregate all those people together IMO

10. haha yeah...i thought it could be somewhere they would send people like infected by some plague or something

11. hahahahahaha and 28 days from now, america is dead...28 weeks later...every one is dead

12. i'm telling you this is the beginning

13. well, if zombies/infected people star popping up, im going hunting for a fucking dragon to keep me safe dude.....

14. i'd grow in there..

what are they gonna do, put me in jail?

15. If Jesse Ventura is commenting on this, then this is seriously old news. I love how he makes it seem like he is the one who is discovering all these 'evil activities'. Its even worse how he brings in the fact that he was both a seal and a governor, like that means shit in all of this.

"Area 51? They would shoot a former governer?! How dare they!"

"What? They refuse to tell me top secret information? Im a former navy seal!"

16. Yeah I believe this guy is a waste of time. Oh and check this out FEMA Camps: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Debunked | Death and Taxes

Those coffins don't appear to be at any kind of concentration camp, but Vantage could be a cover up I suppose. Vantage - Home Page

I believe they will be holding masses of people in FEMA camps when chaos breaks out, and it will break out. I do believe they killed 5,000 people from New Orleans and didn't release it. Cynthia McKinney and the Alleged 5,000 Dead Hurricane Katrina Inmates There's no doubt they do inhumane things and our freedom is an illusion, not to mention they lie. If a WW3 breaks out in our lifetime, and it will, then there's going to be millions of lives lost.

But I don't necessarily believe the government is going to line all their own citizens up for death. There's going to be massive protests to control, massive natural disasters predicted that the public isn't warned about & some they don't know about, etc. And if for example Japan attacks the US, they will probably round up Japanese Americans until the war ends like they did in WW2. Would they kill them? Who really knows. Will they start rounding people up by more than just their nationality? Who really knows. They're possibilities with the government always focusing on population control. Unfortunately if people become too much of an expense the government will probably go the cheaper way out. This could go for criminals behind bars to certain religions or races etc. I believe in today's world times have changed enough that they can't actually get away with doing this to all of America, so I'm not sure that it's a legit thing to concern yourself over. The war coming our way is a concern (and so are staged disasters like 9/11 or natural disasters).

Conclusion is we should have never gave the government the power we gave them. People are realizing "they could do this if they wanted to" and it's scaring them. Some are scared into supporting a NWO and others are ignorant. The people with power have turned the world into a board game they call life and it's sad. If any of them want to fly to Bora Bora this evening they will have the nicest resort on the island. Meanwhile we're wasting money on taxes, bills, material objects, useless crap and bad food so we can't afford houses let alone vacations. & we have it good compared to the ones in poverty. If a war breaks out and you can't pay your mortgage they're taking your house, sorry but 'owning' your own home was just an illusion too.

In a world war today there's going to be nuclear weapons and technology we've never seen before. They'll take half your city off the map in a swift minute so panic and death processing is going to be an issue. No power/internet/phone will mean no communication with the outside world and other problems. Realistically I think the people from overseas will knock enough of us off themselves that the government will want the remaining, who are of use to them, to live to fix the disasters. The problem is - who will win the war? There's going to be a new world order put in by place by whoever wins, and that could mean a lot of ridiculous things you'd rather not live with like a chip in your hand. Personally I think it's a possibility that America fucked up and the eastern countries like Russia and China are going to put their own new world order in place. Hopefully a lot more peaceful for the citizens but I haven't gotten that far into it yet. I just know that whoever lives through this war needs to stand up for the rights of people everywhere and don't let them make you a slave to a game. Think for yourself as oppose to listening to whatever you hear from these people because it's all bullshit.

17. T minus 4 hours.

18. I just want to know why its 'confirmed' now that Jesse says it...