Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bombest Weed Ull ever see

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burgh4Life, Aug 5, 2011.

1. i currently have 13 different types of weed that all look better than that.

2. Or maybe you should study social behavior a little bit, because anyone would've known this wouldn't get positive feedback.

3. i cant really see the dankness from through the pictures just the fact that it's bud

4. I'm dry and I still don't wish I was smoking with you.

(Better luck next time posting a thread.)

5. Haha... the fact that it's in a bag doesn't help either.

Everything I've currently got went straight to a jar and has never been in a bag.

I hate seeing good buds get all squished up in a bag :(

6. tons of hype with a shitty pic = fail.

buts look less then average lol . id hate to see what your bad weed looks like .

7. Looks like some dank nothing crazy though. Nice pick up.

8. I enjoy popcorn buds specially a fuck load a popcorn buds :D

9. that was disappointing.. but fuckin hilarious to read everyones responses. your buds look like moldy poop in that first pic. lmao

10. looks like garbage to me idk wtf you smoke

11. its my favorate man im still grinding liek 4 up a day and smoking all day haha , and seriously too much hate ppl but keep coming haha i love it :smoke: now to smoke a bowl

12. Step by step solution to stop the hating...
    1. buy a 12-16mp point n shoot camera of some sort
    (i have a sony cybershot 14mp)
    2. Learn how to use said camera... gourmet and macros modes are dope.
    3. Light is key in taking pics... and if you have to use the flash, use it with paper over it.

And if your bud is dank... it should turn out like this
    Silvertip, No Flash
    [​IMG]
    With Flash
    [​IMG]

This makes me want to smoke this strain more... but all that i got is this chronic...
    [​IMG]

13. that is not the bombest weed ive seen...

u did get my hopes up!

god damn. lol

looks good tho.

14. dont hate on the dude so much, ye it was dissapointing but to him it was his best ever bud. he was obviously just happy with his purchase and decided to show all us grasscity dudes.
    just chill out guys

i wouldnt turn that down for 120
    how many grams is that mann?

15. Looks like some good blunt/jay weed. Nothing wrong with that, but to claim it's the best is silly.

16. um ya exactly:hello:

17. 12 grams, and thanks for the love broski

18. ^^^this.

It's nice bud and you would have gotten lots of compliments on it if you didn't word your post the way you did. Saying it's the bombest bud we'll ever see makes it a competition and is honestly a little insulting. I just got back from the canna club (I'm in between harvests) and got some pretty bomb blue dreams and headand. What your smoking is nice, but not the best by any means. I'm not even sure there is "the bombest" weed, since there are SO many good strains and good growers.