Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bombed off of a 1/4 hit -- tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SantaMonicaMtns, Feb 25, 2012.

1. I'm in California, and get all the top shelf strains in Los Angeles. Anyhow, I didn't think that my tolerance would be as low as it is, because I can take 1/4 of a hit, and be stoned. If I go up to a full hit, I'm anxious and paranoid, and feel like I'm time traveling and/or moving through different states (Montana, Arizona, etc) in my living room. It's pretty strange.

I also just started using medically for the first time in 8 years.

I don't remember pot being this strong.

Is this my tolerance, or is it that pot here is that good?

2. Both.

8 years is a long tolerance break. It would probably be like your first time ever getting high.

3. How did it not occur to you that it could be a combination of both? and it is.

4. 8 years? You have no tolerance pal

5. More like 9-10 years, really. And back in the day, the 90's, I smoked a lot. But, I never took less than 4-5 hits of "chronic."

Seriously, 1/4 of a hit. Even for a first time smoker, that's not a lot, at least back when I smoked regularly.

6. Yeah your basically smoking for the first time again. You will probably only need a bowl for a couple of weeks to get super baked.

7. Yeah after like a year it became irrelevant. 90 days and you're clean.

Its normal for someone that hasn't smoked in a while, not used to the feeling of being high so just a tiny bit and you feel so and realize. Enjoy man we're jelly. Just dont 1/4 hit it, make the most of it and have some amazing highs.