Bomb Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jimmyz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. i know im kinda late but i just finish doing an outside grow waswith widow bombs fems

we poped 5 all 5 popped only one runt because we nutted too early
    bud was really good,it has to be a legit widow strain because i smoked ww with a similar taste

i think all bomb 1 is just skunk.1 renamed bomb. it increases yeild just like skunk does in hybrids

we also ran thc bomb never got.to.finish it but its a beast in veg and its a good sog

2. good to hear your experiences, i agree with bomb 1 or 2 being a skunk or big bud or similar large yeilding strain like a diesel or something to bump up the yeild of the strains it is mixed with. As the berry bomb is a good yeilder but blueberry itself isnt a particularly large yeilding strain.

3. I have grown Hash Bomb reg, Big Bomb reg,Fem, THC Bomb, reg ,fem.. and I can say they are pretty much all great... The fem Big Bomb can be a bit of a pain, but the rest are complete awesomeness... Really nice to grow, great plant structure, 'really' nice yeild..you may need to watch for mould on some of them though..dont harvest too late!

I like the regular seeds better myself, I have contacted Bomb Seeds about their strains.. as I was so impressed with them, If I rember rightly Bomb 1 and 2 and simply one indica dom and one sat dom...but what goes into them I cannot remeber..if i can find the email, i will post it..

4. That would be good to know if you can find out.

5. Just order cluster bomb, and berry bomb.. buddy just about to chop ice bomb, awesome shit...

6. Any update on this, i'd love to know.

7. #47 dz75, Feb 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
    Nope, sorry.. I have emailed them back again and asked them to resend the info.. See if they get back to me, I guess I could email them again from another account.. lol Dont want to keep spamming them with emails..lol :D

On another note, My current Hash Bomb grow is nearly done :D Its pretty arn potent, very oily.. yes there is a pheno that is oily with resin than sticky.. there is two distinct smells and flavours in my group, one smells of Orange (like REALLY strongly) with a very strong fuel over/undertone..it seems to change as which of the two scents is dominant to the nose.. The other pheno is rather tropical fruit flavour.. Awaiting my second smoke test.. Last week they were both very high high, pretty awake/spedy effect and ofc good ol paranoia..lol So yeh, leaving for at least another week.. and by then the big bomb and THC Bomb will be nearly done too :D Good times!

8. Sounds nice man - so do you think those are two different phenotypes or just because of different grow setups?

9. The really fuel smelling one is very oily, rather than sticky sticky.. and it rubs into your skin rather than sticks to it.. I harvested one last night and got a huge lump of resing of it just from trimming.. much bigger than I normally get..

The other sticky resin pheno also produces nice hash, but the oily one is better.. once you have a lot of the oily one on your hands it collects really nicely, muc hbetter than the sticky one.. the sticky one leaves your hands sticky.. the oliy one doesnt.. it all collects nicely and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean..lol

Not sure which is the better smoke yet.. will try the other sticky pheno next week..

It seems to take longer to finish than both big bomb and thc bomb.. thc bomb is pretty darn fast..

10. How are you collecting the oil - is it off the scissors / fingers? or are you running the shade leaves and running them through a filter? Sounds like you may be able to get some good bubble hash of these badboys

11. I have been trimming with my fingers/fingernails and then collecting it off my hands afterwards, and its pretty potent too and very good producer..

I made some icewater hash from a mix of Malawii Gold, Bubbleicious(made potent black), Wonderwoman(Awesome resin producer, not as muc has hash bomb,nowhere near, but quality was awesomeo A+++ just liek the black of old), Shark Shock and AK48.. I had a mixed grow, so collected black off of them from trimming.. and then used all the trim and vegative growth to make icewater hash.

It lacked any smell of taste, but looked just like the morrocan/Afghani that gets imported all the time.. and man was it strong, but it was very wide awake sativa buzz, nothing like rocky/afghani hash..lol I think its all the Mallawii gold in it rofl..

I am making some more from the harvest I just done..Just pulled the first lot out the water.

12. BUMP

I want to see more Bomb Seed grows!! Come on people, so far the Berry Bomb is doing amazing in veg, having the thickest stem in my lot!

13. I don't have pics anymore but the thc bomb I grew a few times was great, it grows vigorous and fast, its a magnesium hog tho, I have the fruity onion pheno its smells amazing and yields even better height heat will make her hermie tho!!

14. Thanks for the feedback.

If you don't mind me asking what are you running for lights / ventilation and size/type container? Any idea gram per watt??

15. I grew it under a 400 wat 4700k mh and a 150 hps 3 gallon smart pot, in my closet had a bunch of fans for cooling, intake and exhaust.

16. I got 3 oz's from her

17. Awesome man thanks for the speed with these replies.

Veg time / Flower time ??
    Any sort of training??
    Root structure? Very complex and dense or more larger roots with small shoots.
    Was the stem hallow by any chance?

Pain in the ass I know but the lack of feedback on this strain is amazing, I just emailed them hoping to find out some more info that isn't posted on there website. They don't even have a section in the active breeder forums on certain sites.

18. I'm currently growing THC Bomb and am about two weeks out from harvesting. Check out my grow journal linked in my sig. I'll be taking a lot more pictures once they are ready to harvest/being harvested.

I agree with the lack of info on these things. It's one of the reasons I decided to do a grow journal, so at least others could get an idea of what to expect.

I'll definitely be adding smoke reports to the journal as I dry/cure as well, so people can get an idea of what to expect depending on how long they wait. :)

19. I just have to agree with the high heat problems just had to pull three thc bomb fems that hermie

20. Blueberry is sativa is it not? Tall, little buds all over, hence the berry, i believe one of us is mistaken... im rollin a berry and cluster both 12/12 from seed, later i will plant some to veg.. ninetailz had an awesome go round with the ice bomb...