Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bomb sativa and indica strains to purchase?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SaladFingers, Jun 8, 2009.

1. I'm going to be visiting colorado in a little over a week. I have a buddy that lives in boulder that I'll be chilling with for a day or so, and he said he can hook me up with really any strain I would like. This made my eyes widen and mouth water..

I'm planning on getting a half eighth of indica and another half of sativa.

so I'm curious as to what the city's favorite indica and sativa strains are. For sativa I was thinking ajans ultra haze or kali mist. And for indica strains, I have no idea.

if you could lend me any help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks blades! :wave:

2. rocky mountain kush...:p a running joke with my buds when we board every year down in aspen. never found ANY bud there :(