Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bomb night tomorow

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jw2234, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ok i picked up a vape (vapir one by vapir brothers) like a month ago and ive been using it a lot. its really legit and i actually think that if i keep using it i wont get caught caus it doesnt smell at all. i usually just toke up in my room wit a window open now, and its a lot more convenient caus i can just lie in my bed and if someone comes to the door i can just put down on the side where they cant c it. fuck my room is like a fuckin paradise, i can toke in my bed, i got new fuckin speakers, my bed is actually the most comfortable thing ive ever slept in, and my computers screensaver is this hellllla trippy morphing shit i got at electricsheep.org (might b .com)
    k so anyway im havin some friends over and were gettin an eighth of some medical shit called Dragons Breath and an eighth of organic purple or something which both sounds really chronic. the place we get it from has a website 2 that has all their strains and stuff listed wit descriptions and high res pictures. they also fuckin deliver!!! haha they really know how to please a stoner. ya so my night is gonna b bomb, perfect way to kick off spring break.

im gonna b playin this alllll night 2 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8i_wLD4CC4"]YouTube - Weed Song (420 Remix)[/ame]

2. hell yeah man, this is the last of my spring break too. tomorrow's going to kick ass.