Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bomb New Pickups (Lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kootsman, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Just hooked up on a few different nugs. Got a half-o of some dank shit for $150 they told me its some lemon ak... it knocks me on my ass. Very indica like high that lasts. he also hooked me a zip of some durban poison for $320... straight sativa high that just keeps you floating in the clouds. He also let me sample a .8 nug of some white widow he got from some new grower.. let me know what ya think..

Lemon AK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Durban Poison
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the Widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Couple pics of the new setup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks dank is that a seed on there?

3. nice nugget man and +rep on the weight
    enjoy it:smoke:

4. Looks dank, that zip of Durban looks the best IMO. But all of it is great bro, Have fun. +rep

5. Looks great haha! The lemon Ak looks like a good smoke & DP is really hairy haha. Always loving seeing Sour D too.

6. Looks great dude, crystal overload. Tons of red hairs too, yum!

7. sour d??? some1 must be high .... lol

8. lemme get some!

9. I really need to find some diesel.... i've been trying but my regular dude told me that 80 sourD plants just turned hermie.... so fucked up looks like another 4-5 months before it comes around again

10. dam man we gotta colab on some shit lol hit me up

11. beautiful nuggets homie

12. nice shit, white widow should b lookin a bit nicer than that. Id stick wit the old grower

13. gimme dat dank