Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BOMB KB Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kered2, May 10, 2010.

1. This is the best KB ive ever seen. Pick up a QP for 775 and thats Boston Prices. Couldn't be happier what do you all think.

Attached Files:

2. The pics are a bit dark man but it looks like it gets ya high hahaha

3. is that some beasters? if so ive heard qp's goin for alot chwaper in the boston area, cept i wouldnt i know if never picked it up. looks dank regardless

4. looks good my man, love it

5. #6 Superchiller, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Pics are a bit dark, but it looks like Beasters to me. However, if they get you lit up nicely, thats a fantastic price . . . best I can get on the East Coast is 12 for a quap (of dank though, not the Beast). Enjoy! :bongin:

6. Yeah those pics arent to bad, looks like great beasters thouggh!

Price is boston,

its allgood! :hello:

7. Looks like some kind to me, dude. Nice pickup at $775.

8. nice pick up but just about to say 775 madddd steep, 7 most would ever pay for the fluffiest ins ever seen but that a different story, still not a bad price as can make money back,

9. That looks like some TASTY DANK, and the price is right too!!!

10. looks like some Brown Bomber

11. beautifly groomed man. hardly any leaves. pretty dense, i dont know the strain but it seems pretty good. keep um in that jar and dont bag um and they will get you high thats for sure.

12. It's good for $775 a QP, but thats no KB/headies. I'm sure it's dank man, not putting your shit down by any means. Just saying (IMO) its not quite up there with Kind.