Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bomb Half Oz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EVL420, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Thought i was gonna be dry for the first time in 2 years this week...i normally dont go below a few grams before i re-up, cause i hate being able to smoke but not having any to smoke. But it has been dry around here, for the past month i would say.

So i am was down to like 1 bowl left yesterday, then i get a kickass text, "hey man, found a half for ya, 2hundo." So i hop in the car and fly down to his place.

Normally when its really dry my guy alot of the times gets lower quality so i was skeptical driving down but i couldnt stand college without my mary jane.

Get there, and bam, this shit is bomb. Better than the last few zips i have picked up from him. Only problem is the half is a little stemy and had more shake than i have had before...but weighed to 14.88 with plastic baggie

Well i will stop rambling now :smoking:

pics attached, lmao these pics were taken with my Driod...i cant believe that the pics are pretty decent.

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty clean bro.

3. Ya that first pic looks great...

4. Yo.. that's not shake.. those are straight up fan leaves LOL:hello:

Better than nothing but that's funky business.

5. its wierd, this stuff is bomb but it doesnt look well grown, very small skimpy buds, weak stems, but damn they are covered in trics

6. man, no love.

i smoke like 1/2-3/4 a bowl to get baked compared to 1 of most the other dank i have picked up

7. Looks like good bud for sure, I'd love some kind like that right now. But I would be a little pissed about payin 200 for a half and getting those leaves (is the bag in the 1st pic full of similar trim?) It's stilll 50/8th, which is something of a discount, but you'd expect the whole zip to go for a bit under 400 in most places, closer to 300 if you're near a medical state or area w/ a lot of growers.

Still would love even to roll a fat joint out of those leaves, I don't doubt they've got enough trichs to get ya good and baked.