Bomb Ass Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TTURJ, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Im sitting here smoking a bowl after a pretty good night. It was the most fun I had so far on break.

So it started off just cruisin around smokin trying to find something to do. So we drive and smoke and drive and smoke and repeat. After awhile we chill with this kid who smokes us all out. We start talking and decide it would be tight to goto a hookah.

So we drive down there and get up to the bar, We are waiting for the hookah to come and there is this group of black people just dancin hard on the floor. We watch them and then the hookah comes and we smoke it. After awhile one of the dancers comes over and starts freestyling to the song. Well im some sort af a rapper and when he stops i start spitting. Truthfully it was the best ive ever done in front of people. When im alone i spit real good but i just choke around people. I ripped him twice and then his crew came over and they all challenged me. Ha i choked after acouple but i they were impressed and gave me props sayin i was better than asher roth and shit.

Now that im high it made me realize i can actually rap. I just never spit freestyle. I mean i always freestyle just never thinking about what i said before too much. HA im baked so ill cut it now but it was pretty confidence boosting. PEACE

2. ha ha tight.
    give us a demo start freestylin shit lol

3. cool story bro.

4. Fuck you with comments
    i drop rhymes like comets
    i hip beats so hard that it make ya vomit
    Smoke fatties like you in your picture
    i wouldnt rip ya but u had to be a dick sir

just a little taste

5. #5 Funk-D, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009

Your lyrical abilities amaze me.

I counter with my bass solo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpgH9UqsdLg]YouTube - shawn killin on bass[/ame]

pwned. By the way my compliment was sarcasm you're not that good.

6. pwned. By the way my compliment was sarcasm you're not that good.[/QUOTE]

thats a little fucked up man...

7. really? Cmon man, the guy asked him to spit some rhymes, so he did. FYI no one cares about you "killing" on the bass, this is the internet. Stop acting like a loser.

8. Oye, he insulted me first I'm self conscious about my weight lol even though thats my cousins stupid ass. And come on I picked one with a hip-hop slap style. Since I can't rap it was my counter statement

9. he insulted you about your wieght? Well true, but he wasnt looking to battle you in musical genre vs musicial genre, man.

10. Oye, where I come from you split a tasty monster mama jam at someone insulting them in the process thatsa rock off challenge my friend.

11. Oye, he wasnt insulting you in anyway man. Just showin us his mad skills!

12. Ok, then I felt so inspired I felt I had to show my mad skills too....yeah I'll go with that.

13. ahh i see well then, carry on.

14. Yeah i dont take myself very serious. Nice riff though