Bolivians Are Not Playing Around. Killer/rapist Buried Alive With Victim.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrismittty, Jun 9, 2013.

1.  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/07/villagers-in-bolivia-bury-suspected-killer-alive/?intcmp=obnetwork

Daaaamnnn. Get em Bolivia! No really though, if you rape and murder someone, expect horrible things in the near future..

Seriously though, I mean, they buried his 17 yearold ass alive, apparently under his victims coffin too? Cops/authorities were blocked off from it by over 200 villagers, they were not having this kinda dude living in town or anywhere for that matter. Kids here would get slapped on the wrist and put on some drugs and shuffled to a looney bin/jail for a few months, only to be released and go on about it.

Do you Agree, or Disagree with how he was handled?

2. Eh idk...he was a suspect. Maybe he didn't even do it. That would suck.

3. #3 Chrismittty, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013

Well shit, you're right. After re reading, I am kind of wondering if the judicial system down there is anything at all. You are right, he was just a suspect, no "verdict" like we know of it seems... I mean, unfortunately the guy served as a lesson to the real killer if he wasn't the one...

4. That's some hardcore shit right there. You would almost need video evidence to warrant that kind of punishment. 

5. Well shit, you're right. After re reading, I am kind of wondering if the judicial system down there is anything at all. You are right, he was just a suspect, no "verdict" like we know of it seems... I mean, unfortunately the guy served as a lesson to the real killer if he wasn't the one...

</blockquote>
    I don't really have a problem with instances of people taking the law into their own hands...just be sure you have the right person haha.

6. Life in prison would have been worse.  And here in America it would cost a lot less to do that than to kill someone.  Hard to compare the two.  I don't think I'd want to compare us to a third world country, if you're even doing that.

7. But I don't think any 17 year old should get life in prison unless they kill like multiple people (more than 2-3)

8. Yeah girls can cry wolf about all that he could have totally been innocent.. but if he did do all that horrible shit then he deserves it all.

9. no murdered girl is crying wolf, she aint saying shit

i agree with the person who said video evidence would be necessary for this kind of punishment.