Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boise state!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VibesAlive111, Dec 19, 2011.

1. So blades i just figured out i got into boise state and i just want to rant about something. I have a 2.8 overall gpa through freshman year, my parents said i wouldnt make it because of weed and many other parents think this too.

Since then, i have been accepted into 7 colleges and when i walk at graduation, im getting an award for perfect attendance since freshman year. (still got the rest of the year) Cant wait to see all the parents faces when a "stoner" gets perfect attendence plus college. Slapping ignorant people in the face ftw!

Okay so why i really made this thread is to ask about how the weed is in Idaho? Lol. Im not basing my college towards the weed i am just curious

2. 1. There are hundreds of shitty colleges. Saying you were accepted into 7 either means you're lying or you applied to far too many safeties.
    2. Perfect attendance shouldn't be rewarded. It's something you should be self-motivated to do. Non-perfect attendance (except sickness and things outside your control) is not something that should be expected or average.
    3. 2.8 GPA is a low B. Not that good (not that it's bad).

Don't be elitist or arrogant about how you can handle weed. Just appreciate it within yourself.