Boise Headshops

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SneakaToker, Mar 15, 2009.

1. I just moved to Boise ID from out of state. Does anyone know of a good headshop here?

2. No idea but if you find one be sure to post about it. Last I heard the only 2 within 50 miles got shut down.

3. Well I did some looking and the only shop that is still in business is "Old School" in Ontario Oregon. They were very well equipped when I went by.

4. Hey brother I live in Ontario! I got one from the headway place downtown! Good lpace and the woman there is really chill just dont ask about weed haha! the red eye hut got closed over there over..and over..and over...and over..finally they jut stopped trying haha:p sucks cause they used to have some good shit

her prices suck though will tell you that

5. Well now that I've seen what you can get for $100 bucks I do feel a bit ripped off by old school, but it was a first piece anyway so meh.

6. Yeah but the woman knows there aint no other places to go to get a piece so yeah she can charge those kinda prices. 60 bucks for a PLASTIC bong did you see that shit?

7. Yeah it's about a 200% markup, but like I said it was a first bong so I am ok with what I got. It works well enough but I probably wont be going back anytime soon.

8. That's why I wait until I head over to Eugene to buy my pieces. ;)

9. there are alot in spokane but that like a ways from idaho

10. I only clicked this thread because I thought it said "Bose Headphones". I expected to see some elaborate homemade piece made of QuietComfort 3's or something... damn.