Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boiling Grinder in Milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Antivist, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Would this work with 50% iso?

For smoking purposes of course.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

2. Dont boil up a aluminium grinder my pal done it and it took all the coating off and left the grinder looking all weird.
    Like most folk have already said get some iso and just give it a little soak youll soon see it turn green then wipe down with a rag then clean cold water.

3. Oh I didnt realise you are wanting to drink the milk after youve boiled your grinder in it.
    i thought you were just wanting to give it a good clean.
    What is your grinder made from?
    if you dont know what the grinder is made from could some of the grinders coating not end up in the milk?
    Personaly I wouldnt wanna risk it....have you done it yet??

4. I have not done it yet, I'm going to do it soon though. It's an aluminum one which isn't ideal for cooking, but a lot of hiking items are made from it and if you're not doing it all the time it's really not a concern at all. Also replying to your other comment I've found out that you're not supposed to actually boil the grinder in it. Just steep it to where it's about hot tea level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. my pals grinder was made of anodised aluminium, he did boil it up in milk and it stripped it of its colour and the pan sort of took a bit of the colour on and made the grinder and pan look crappy.
    though it was clean hed have rather used iso its very easy too clean it with that no boiling or heating required just soak,wipe and rinse with cold water,job done.
    Personaly i dont think you should drink the milk mate with it being aluminium but thats just my opinion.
    I dont think it will kill you like but i cant see it being very good on you.
    i dont think it would taste too clever either.
    But its your body so its up to you at the end of the day.
    If your looking to make a nice milk drink with weed have you heard of the indian drink 'bhang lassi' thats suppose to be nice although i havent tried it myself but heard its refreshing especialy on a hot day its meant to cool you down so ive read.:):)