Bohbo's Quasi NFT Querkle Queens

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Bohbo, May 13, 2010.

1. ell yeah bohbo...everything looks great man...
    love the time lapse vid man.... :hello:..
    glad i found this...sub'd:cool:

2. Highya Bohbo :wave:

Awesome time lapse vid :metal: that's cool as hell!!! :hello:
    The girls look beautiful! Gotta love all that frosting so early in flower :yummy:
    sub'd :cool:

3. The PVC up top was added purely for support. I don't use CO2

Glad to have you two trouble making misfits around, I can feel the force!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking good bro. Dont know how I lost the subscription to your thread bro. My bad. :)

5. Uh huh, about time you showed up!

6. [​IMG]
    Looking Good Bro. :yay:

Everytime i see one of your TLVids it makes me want to do one.
    I will eventually do it. but I plan to do one of a DWC/SCROG tub as the plant fills the screen. I have a web camera, I just need the software to run the time lapse.

Anyhow, Awesome stuff bro. keep up the great grow.

p.s Feel free to stop by The Ghetto sometime :D

7. 15 days in and u got trichs like that? damn im jealous

8. Sweet journal dude, I'm in for this on. Your time lapses are fucking awesome.

9. #69 Bohbo, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    25 Days

[ame=http://vimeo.com/12673250]Flowering 3 Weeks on Vimeo[/ame]

25 Days Macro
    [​IMG]

25 Days Cola
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lookin good brotha!!! I cant watch the video, says I have to wait in line for 30mins. :confused_2:

11. I just uploaded it, after upload it takes 30 minutes to be viewable. Should be good soon. It's only flower period up to date.

12. Ahh ok that makes sense. I will check back in a bit to watch it. :)

13. Damn... I wish my plants grew that fast in real life lol, harvest EVERYDAY lol

14. Great video Bohbo!!! :cool: :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  15. DAMN Bohbo, you got some awesome looking plants man, great work for sure! You dont see too many NFT's on here....or maybe I need to go to the "advanced" section more often :rolleyes: either way youre rocking it out dude:hello:

16. Thanks Veener and yeah I don't think many people are doing NFT on the city and of them I don't know of any active journals other than myself. I am working on a mini setup of my same system for a 3x3 tent I built out of a Door Display rack (4 door display with casters). I will snag a pic for those interested next time I go to take pics of the girls. I have the tent finished and ceiling and floor just need to design and build the NFT setup inside.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good shit man. Querkles a personal favorite :p

You're killin it, keep up the good work +rep

18. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words glad you enjoy Querkle too =)

19. What's happenin' homie!!! PM comin' soon................

20. #80 Bohbo, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    Anyone Remember this video? Well somewhere in there is Hedwig being born. And below is Hedwig as an adult.
    [ame=http://www.vimeo.com/10245889]Mantis Hatch 2 on Vimeo[/ame]

Well Hedwig (our one armed rescue mantis) finally went through her final moult early this morning, here is a shot of the new wings drying. If you look closely you can see the left arm is a mini arm. It was actually nearly complete severed with just a tiny nub, as an L2. So my wife and I made it a mission to save her since she was so well natured. We had to feed her flies by hand for 1-2 moults when she wasn't doing so well but she made it!

Notice Green Stripe on wing, that will cover abdomen when it lays down. So top will be brown wing, with green stripe running down length on each side.

[​IMG]

Oh how cute is that face?
    [​IMG]

On to the REAL GIRLS!!!!

[​IMG]

I embedded the Cola shot into the Macro as it wasn't drastic enough to warrant 2 pics, let me know if you guys like this style or not.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: