Bohbo's Garage

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bohbo, May 7, 2011.

1. Little Update from the outside fun. The Malawi Gold looks like it is taking well. Fed them some GH Maxigrow (dry) on 11-07-03, gave them 15 ML of Maxigrow for a 2 gal watering can and covered about 6 plants per 2 gal about.

Everything has recovered nicely from bunny attacks and is showing plenty of forward growth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. General Garden Update: My mom setup a new pepper area to my surprise, she did such a nice job I thought I would give her a little shout out in The Garage.

She planted some Serrano, Anaheim, and Sweet Bell peppers.

Also her tomato plants that grew up from last year which we amended with some of our Cannabis tailored soil. I gave them (7-03) some mono potassium phosphate I use on the cannabis during flowering. It is 0-52-34.

Lastly there are some pics of a Dragon Fly that was judiciously protecting the Pineapple Chunk.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Thats a pretty kick ass garden. I love all the work you've done separating, and dividing up the spots with the rocks, and supports. Beautiful shots of the dragonfly too!

4. dude, your tomatoes are mind blowing, if your MJ plants are anything like it , your going to be one happy dude !

5. Thanks Russy, always a pleasure to have you stop in. That reminds me, I think I need to check in on your grow, I haven't seen you on my sub list lately.

The tomatoes have a good head start on the cannabis but I hope the soil will reflect itself on the girls before flowering sets in. They seem to love the outdoor setup, minus those fucking bunnies. Those assholes took 2 weeks off easily.

6. I love the sprinkler set-up you've got Bohbo....I'll be copying that when I get a place to grow in the backyard! :D

7. shit, i shot a rabbit with my twenty two that ate some lettuce out back a few weeks ago, havent seen any of his siblings, parents, cousins, aunts uncle anything since, they packed up and moved the FUCK OUT!

one move of your finger, problem solved lol

8. damn that gardens pretty. it mustve took alot of work

9. Best thing I got was from Do-It center, I forget brand but it is a watering tap that can run up to 4 different valves (hose valves to PVC is what I used). You can set different timers for different valves and several different run times and schedules. Uses a few double A or triple A batteries.

My Mom is a sniper 2 with the pellet gun, 2 bunnies down. It saddens us to shoot them, but there are plenty at the moment and our garden is more important.

Gardening is rewarding and fun though, so time flies, especially with a little sativa and a bright sunny day.

Green Gro, If i purchase some I will be sure to lookup your recommended brand further. I couldn't find a place to order it, toss a link up if you have it handy. If not ill find it later.

10. yeah shooting wasn't the best of the best options up front, but with the effort and stress that may have been put into another method(winter heating in the greenhouse) jsut made ti the best option for me
    and i did leave them alone until i saw rabbit shit(that was actually not so bad imo) in my grow beds and some lettuce showing signs of being munched on...

11. #91 Stankie, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
    I don't really have a brand of myco spores. Just know that paying $80 for a few oz at the grow store will give you no better results than paying $20 a pound.

Here are a few good ones

Mycorrhizal Products - Granular - Granular 16oz Pound for $17. That should last you the recommended 2 year shelf life. I've never used that brand, but looks like a good one.

Another retailer MycoApply® Endo Mycorrhizal Fungi 1 lb. bulk $15/pound.

I've heard VAM from BioAg is a very good one.

I ordered a pallet of stuff from a farm supply place this spring and just got a pound thrown in, since shipping was effectively free for it. I couldn't even tell you what brand it is. It is just in a zip lock bag with 'Endo' written in black marker. I also had a bag of 'Endo/Ecto Micronized' for use around my yarden.

12. OD Wildlife Pics

I caught a few pictures of a red tailed hawk about a 1/4-1/2 mile away on power lines. He was grooming himself and just hanging out for a while.

Dragon fly friend was back but didn't snag a picture of him. I always see tons and tons of lizards out there but today there was a little itty bitty baby which is far more rare. I think its a cool pic, home you guys enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Garden Update:

Squash and Zucchini are coming in nicely, just starting to fruit. Tomatoes are toppling the world!

Berry season is about done, I picked a few semi ripe ones for a snack while I was working back there.

I also included a pic of my irrigation control.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. Cannabis Update:

Saw some really great growth on the dreams in 3 days. They have fully recovered and started to take off. Here is a comparison to a picture taken 3 days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Hmmm Not sure I remember you Mr Allgood, refresh my memory, oh wait now I remember you are that guy I used to like talking to on these forums that up and vanished! /sarcasm

Good to see you buddy. Don't be such a stranger.

16. lizard looks like the lkind i used to catch down in southern utah all the time, man i miss all the reptiles, they can't survive up here, with the exception of a few rattlers here and there, but even them:(

17. I had a run in with a diamond back rattler about a month ago. Fun little buggers they are.

18. Blue Dream Pre Harvest Update:

I am at 62 Days (about 9 weeks). I clipped a bud a couple down from main cola and put it under the scope. My target harvest is the 15th (~10 weeks). Opinions are encouraged. Should I flush now? I seem to have a growing number of amber, I don't want to run them too long in the heat but things just started cooling down a bit. Res is down to 73 Degrees peaked just above 80 a day or two ago. I might push them a little further not sure yet. They seem about ready and I was going to do a staggered harvest, cut the tops first then run the bottoms with lights closer for another couple weeks.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. well, it may be alittle late haha but imo i wouldn't waste the money on a magnifying glass and would simply go off of how many red hairs there are or whatever