Bohbo's Garage

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bohbo, May 7, 2011.

1. Hash Plant (Highgrade seeds) Starting to sex them, so far only males.

Seedling
    [​IMG]

Male (showed sex after 3-4 days of 12/12)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mystery Strain Initial Update (DWC)

In veg in 14 Gal rubbermaid DWC under T-5 6 bulb.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Blue Dream Day 39

Lost half a plant and pulled another. I started with 6 and I have 3 and a half left really. I had some stem rot problems most likely from lack of oxygenation as the roots turned the NFT into an almost DWC. As the temps got near 80 there just wasn't enough oxygen dissolved in the water. I found I needed the air stones / pumps in the reservoir. I eventually put my air and water pump on 15 on /15 off it helped with res temps.

See Attached photos for macro shots.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. ...that sucks about the stem rot Boh. I have found, when res temps get high, give your res 3% H2O2 ;)....1 ml per gallon of solution every 3-4 days. The oxygen from the H2O2 attaches to the pathogens killing them but the oxygen dissipates....so you would need to add the H2O2 every 3-4 days at the same measurment. The high temps remove oxygen rapidly allowing the pathogen to live so I use bubbles and H2O2 with very good results during these times of the year....but it takes me both to keep control.
    ... â„¢Hygrozyme is another option but cost like $100 a gallon :eek:, WTF? ...and ofcourse a res chiller would solve all your problems....food for thought, Good luck Boh.

What's the RH like in your grow space?

5. Rh doesn't get very high between 30-40 usually. Hygrozyme dies when it comes in contact with chemical fertilizers i heard. Maybe that was the mycorrhizae. I was thinking about turning a water cooler into a res chiller, i got my temps down to 75 in the res by using 1-2 frozen gatoraid bottles during the day and the pump being on 15/15.

I did use h202 but the damage was done at that point I think. I might try giving it on a schedule like you suggest though.

Thanks for the ideas. Do you give them h202 all the way through flower when its warm?

6. #46 trichome fiend, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    ...mycorrhizae are fragile for sure and must have everything organic to stick around....but I believe the hygrozyme is fine with synthetic fertilizers. Some use H2O2 with hygrozyme together.
    ...yes, I use h2o2 in my aerocloner and in every res, everytime, always from beginning to end...works grrRRRrrreat....and it's cheap!:smoke:

7. I read that Tera Aquazyme is the same stuff as hygrozyme but cheaper. Any thoughts on that?

See link
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/725729-roots-excel-hygrozyme.html#post9394392

8. Cool thanks for the tips man, really appreciate it. First time having bad root issues.

9. Wow I got a few things to say. First, very nice outdoor beds, sorry about the males, and very nice flowering blue dreams. Keep up the great work Bohbo:D:smoke:

10. looks green in here. Nice grow brother

11. #52 Bohbo, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2011
    On fathers my wife and I finished our joint grow of our son (our first). Harvest took about 12 hours but we got a final dry weight of 5 elbows and 15 zips out of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. :hello::hello::hello: ...one hell'ova pull!

13. Very nice....proud poppa....congrats. Names????we could have a gc name pool...LOL:D

14. My wife would probably balk at me for the picture let alone his name.

We named him after Nobel prize winner James Clerk Maxwell.

15. cool...Joe it is;)

16. Hey Boh! Got some time. Let a brotha get caught up.

17. lol omg i just though of some cool kids names!
    if i was black and i had a son i would name him kush
    im white so i would have to name him robert or something:rolleyes:
    and if i have a girl i would name her mary jane lol duhh

18. congrats = D now you have to cure him for 18 years XD
    you get it ?

19. Outdoor Update

Stupid bunnies! They chewed most plants down to a stick (still some green) they should recover. I put fencing up I will post some more pics next week of them. *crosses fingers*

Pineapple Chunk is doing great, but she started out a lot bigger.

[​IMG]

Before Bunnies:

[​IMG]

After Bunnies:

[​IMG]

Cool rare rock succulent in bloom. Cool non cannabis pic imo, check it out.

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=630210&d=1308937878

Attached Files: