Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bog making supplies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckin dude, Feb 17, 2009.

1. to start off the first tools you should get are a drill and bits. the bits look like this and can be found at any hardware store. a dremel or similar rotary tool is also helpful, while not necessary it really helps clean up the holes and widen them without breaking the bottle. a glass grinding bit is the first bit you should get for it. if you care about your lungs buy a respirator. if not just do it outside. a cood clamp or vice makes your job a lot easier.

the bong i'm working on now is a bawls bottle. i chose this for its cool grip.

Attached Files:

2. I love my bog.

ojfiawrfwiajfuiojdfjidf

3. #4 IglooBuds, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    Lets see,
    Your going to need:

-some mud
    -some water
    -a shovel
    -some good boots (waterproof)
    -multiple aquatic mud-dwelling animals