Body tingling when inspired or happy!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BCGanja, Jan 7, 2012.

1. It's already happened like four times today for absolutely no obvious reasons. Weird eh?

2. I always get this feeling and could sort of control it to. When I zone out to music and close my eyes I start feeling a tingling in the center of my forehead its nuts and you feel like you and everyone elses souls are interconnected and at peace and harmony with the cosmos and the world. Its almost like a lucy trip when you get those short peaks and you just zone out to something and sorta zoom in on it and you get that overwelming feeling of euphoria and well being, and time just stops and that moment seems like 5 hours, time simply doesnt exist.:smoke:

This feelings an inspiration for all of my music too. I dont even release me beats till the vibes and frequencys of every synth and instrument make you get into that trance

3. Indeed we do need some sort of explanation. After meeting Lucy, I got profound tingling sensations up the back of my neck, throught my ears (and sometimes whole face) and sort of tingles up to my brain. probably lasts for a good 1.5 seconds and is pure bliss.

The only way to describe this is energy flowing through out me, BUT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I would love some scientific reason behind this.

I notice that it occurs alot more frequently when I am listening to music and my mind can not comprehend the perfect synergy of instruments and vocals.

4. Feeling those positive vibrations??? :D

5. [quote name='"grass man420"'] unmEntionables[/quote]

I see what you did tharrr ?! (;

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You almost gave me the feeling just reading this lol.
    I have never met Lucy, but my buddy mush has the same waves of euphoria and awesomeness, and your right it's really similar to the feeling that were all describing.

It's like a small DMT trip, maybe the pineal gland is responsible for the natural yet fucking awesome
    feeling, just a thought.:smoke:

7. I feel that if this were to be discussed on Shr00mery//Dmtn3xus (discuss other website?) more light could be brought on the subject

8. Its probably just dopmine or serotonin being naturally released. I dont think unmentionables have anything to do with it.

9. Its not the drugs, they just help potentiate the feeling (psychedelics)

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's called Frisson, google it!

11. Yes, its called an orgasm.

Orgasms arent just sexual in nature.

12. Heres a hint. The things i have liked. Are peices of it. Im not going to spill ancient secrets ovet a fourum like this but it is spritual, and its a jouney that each person must decide if they want to take. Do your reasearch, and enjoy.

13. Thank you for sharing the interesting experiences. 

It's name is "ASMR" Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and you are talking about Type A.

Wish you the bests.

14.  Nice. Insult us all.  

Bingo.

15. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. I don't know if everybody gets this but whenever I see a sexy tight young babe in a revealing dress or just looking incredibly sexy the tip of my cock tingles!

17. I get this sensation all the time. For me it's when I meditate or think about spiritual experiences and ideas. Talking about it gives me the great sensation, too bad I don't know anyone personally who can relate.

Its a different feeling for me to get it from artistic things. But either way I enjoy it.

18. I believe the sensation you feel, caused by ASMR, is a parasthesia of the brain which causes a blood rush that it needs. This causes the numbness and rush you feel.

19. I’d get this feeling watching the Grateful Dead when they were tight tight tight on an unstoppable roll - wanting to cry and laugh with joy all at the same time.

Nature is a wonderful, incredibly powerful and beautiful thing. It makes me feel so insignificant yet we are all part of it.

j

• Like Like x 2
  20. ^ I felt this way the first time I saw John Butler perform 'Ocean' live.

And it's how I've felt during the most happy, inspirational, memorable moments of my life. Like my chest is being inflated and my heart literally feels full. Full of satisfaction and euphoria and love. I felt it walking down the jetway on my first one-way flight away from home. The night I met my wife. Watching the sunrise from the Great Wall, or the sunset from atop Lion's Head. When my son was born.

And when I'm feeling at the bottom of the barrel, which happens pretty often to me, I try to remember that feeling and remember that it's a feeling that's possible. And that I'm capable of feeling that way. It's goddamn cheesy, but goddamn it helps.

• Winner Winner x 1