Body tingling when inspired or happy!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BCGanja, Jan 7, 2012.

1. I don't know if everybody gets this but whenever I listen to music I really like or read something that truly inspires me I get a fuzzy, tingling sensation that feels like goosebumps running up my back, on my neck and on the top of my head.

It actually feels good, I think this has happend my whole life but I'm starting to notice it more now.

It's like energy from the feeling that I get in physical form.... If that makes any sense lol.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?:smoke::smoking::bongin:

2. Yes, almost a nervous anticipation bordering on fear. Makes you feel alive doesn't it?

3. Yeah Like a anticipation to go change the world or something, so hard to explain.
    But no fear.

4. Not fear but that tingle that runs through your spine when you've just been caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar, except twisted in a positive way and injected into your soul. Makes you wanna rise up and embrace the things that please you.

5. I thought everyone was familiar with this feeling at a really young age. Like i'm not trying to be mean I seariously did. It's definitely a good feeling =P

Pink floyd never fails.

6. Bang on!

7. Well how do you know everyone is familiar with that feeling without asking?
    Never really felt it at a young age.

8. yeah i just started getting it a while ago but never as a kid . right around the time i got unmEntionables

9. Dude same, and then I just thought that it was normal, like Iv always had the feeling, but never noticed it.

It's been WAY more previlent from 2010-2012.
    :smoking:

10. howcome you think you might of always had it but never noticed? cause i dont feel like it was happening before and i never noticed. 2010 - 2012 so you've had it for a few years then?does it get stronger over time? im just a bit curious about it, cause its weird. its the first time ive been able to feel actual energy inside me , like life energy or something idk lol:eek:

11. It's an amazing feeling indeed. I love when it happens

12. I thought that because it was such a natural, normal feeling that I thought Iv always had it. I was just thinking that to make myself feel normal though, lol.
    It's also the first time I can feel actual energy too!
    It has been getting stronger, Iv noticed that it's not just songs now.
    When I'm listening to somebody talk online, only some people, about collective conciousness or other spiritual aspects of life.. When it really resinates with me I get the feeling.
    It feels like energy rushing up my body and out the top of my head, into the cozmos..... Thats how I visualize it anyway.

The song "White rabbit" really gave me that feeling when first listening to it.... Mind you alot of 60's music does, and I'm only 20.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0]Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit- - YouTube[/ame]

14. Adrenaline, yo.

15. i know what you mean. its odd, i get it at the same moments as you, when i feel inspired by something or really happy or similar situations like that. lmfao at how you spelt resonates resinates. cause of weed resin hahah . anyways so you would describe it as energy within? cause i could describe it like that but i don't know if it would be fully accurate. it might be caused for me because i've been actively trying to improve my attitude about things and just be more positive recently.

16. Nah bro, differerent feeling.

17. Yeah I don't really know what it is and I was hoping sombody more spiritual could help me out.
    Thats why I made the thread.

We need... The Journey.

18. yeah its definitely not adrenaline . btw that's a good song white rabbit by jefferson airplane . hopefully someone else comes along and can explain it a bit more in depth for us. i'm sure the journey will come by here eventually, although this is in pandoras box and not spirituality section so maybe later rather than sooner