Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

body responding differently?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sharkeyez, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I started smoking about 2 weeks ago and ive started to notice something that happens to me. Everyday I don't smoke, later in the afternoon between 1-3 I get high again out of nowhere. My theory is that the THC is storing itself in my blood and when the temperature drops in the afternoon it releases it back into my system. I don't know if that's possible but just wanted to see what you guys think

2. It doesn't work like that.

3. Do you have a normal smoking time? If so, when is it?

4. just stop already. it doesnt work that way.

if you are being serious you should do ANY amount of reading on he subject instead of believing whatever you pull from your ass. drugs simply do not work that way.

5. I think that would be pretty awesome.

6. Oh cball........ here's another one! lol

7. You may be noticing the remnants of the high from earlier that you possibly just weren't paying attention to. I've stayed high for 4 hours from a session after a month tolerance break. You can't just get a spike in THC blood plasma levels out of nowhere though.