body parts fallin asleep while high

Discussion in 'General' started by Rian-m2, Dec 13, 2008.

1. okay so im smoke with some friends and we smoked like 2 blunts 3 bowl packs then they dropped me off at my house and i sit on the chair for like half an hour (im GONE!!!) and i guess my leg fell asleep but i couldnt lift it and i almost fell over lol like i couldnt pick it up if the devil was right behind my ass chasin me then it happened again later that night but this time i couldnt get out of the car lol
    does this happen to you guys?:smoking:

2. Random but true, my legs seem to fall asleep a lot when I'm stoned. It may be because a lot of the time I'm sitting in this particular chair with my legs propped up, but I really only notice it when I'm high.:smoking:

3. It's usually my hands that fall asleep. Haha and they fall asleep bad, like paralyzed, I won't be able to move my fingers at all, and sometimes my wrist falls asleep so i can't move my entire hand, and I'm all limp wristed haha.

4. It happens to me occaissionally.

I find the whole experience to be quite entertaining.

5. Last night while walking home after getting really baked I got a major body buzz in my left leg, it was numb at first then it started throbbing in pain like I had pulled a muscle (possibility). I actually had to stop walking and stand still for a few minutes to let the pain subside, shit that shit hurt.

6. Yeah this happens to me once in a while when im pretty high.. one time I was high on a potent edible and if I just relaxed hella it would feel like my body was disapearing or falling asleep slowly.

7. You should get that looked at. It could be Solanum.

8. idk when i moke high quantitys somtimes my body starts to twitch

9. is that a joke?!!? :confused::eek:

but hey i get that too OP, especially if i like lean on one arm and smoke a cig with the other, my cig arm falls asleep...its wierd...