Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body of bong? (homemade)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, May 12, 2010.

1. I have a legit bowl with a screen, its glass and such. It was from a bubbler, however the bubbler broke, long story short I was high and tried to remove a piece of it, and i held it too hard and it broke. But I still have the bowl, and I was wondering what I could use at my house besides a water bottle?

2. Run to the dollar store and buy a water bottle the ones that arent made by poland springs mines acyril and i cant wait to rip it

3. I used a mouthwash bottle for my most recent. It's nice for a quick rip. And extra flavor with mouthwash in the water.

4. make a water fall bong from a glass sobe bottle.

Or put the bowl at the end of the bottle, and it will be a huge chamber pipe

evil. :smoke: