body modification

Discussion in 'General' started by frodo420, Nov 22, 2009.

1. anyone else out there into body mod?
    im stretching my ears somewhere in between half an inch to an inch.
    im at 4 right now. i plan on getting tattoos soon as well as a lebret piercing done.

just wondering any other body mod kids out there? :)

2. well, i wont name names, but theres someone around here with a special little piercing....

3. My ears are stretched to 5/8". No other piercing. No tatoos. Probably won't ever change.

4. I'm anorexic.

5. Im 21. I started when I was 8yrs old. I was sticking safety pins and could get the inside of a bic pen. The ink tube threw my ear.

That was A long time ago. I was into it when i was young before it was a HUGE fag fade. No offence anyone. I just see alot of freaking posers and losers doing it to fit in, fads, and hot topic.

Im at 1/2in. and I got to this size when i was 16. I started at 13 with a 12g in one ear. then when i was 14yo. I got my other one pierced at a 14g. I finished at 1/2in at 16yrs old.

Im not 21. I actually get a lot of complements from the people I work with. All older people 30yo-60yo.
    They have said to me, Its become a over done thing theve seen. and the have seen ugly HUGE ones and ugly stupid kids doing it just because they are cool.
    But they say Mine look good on me. They are out there in your face huge and ugly plugs.

I wear Red silicon flesh tunnels that leave a whole. but line the whole with red.

I also have Tattoos. All based on religious views.
    Cross- behind the left ear
    Star of david- behind the right ear.
    Upside down cross with 666 on the back of my neck on the center.
    Pentacle with 2 dragons on my right back shoulder blade
    Love and hate on my hands. Not the fingers. the top of the hands to the pinky sides.

6. Haha, ^this is true. Do some digging man, you'll find it. :p

7. i am a tattoo enthusiast , i plan on getting my whole back done soon

should be a painful 30+ hours

8. I like tat's, I want to be covered, but theres some spots I'm not lookin forward to, like my ribs and the rest of my stomach. My stomach was by far the most painful tattoos i've ever gotten, and it's just lettering, so any detailed work would be hell. Definitely gonna go in on like 200mg of DXM for my stomach n ribs, even though I hate how DXM feels anymore (I used to be addicted to the shit, now it makes me feel horrible), but it damn sure numbs your body, I let my buddy unload his full auto airsoft gun on my stomach n didn't feel it sting at all.

9. I used to have snakebites. One time I was stupid enough to put in a smaller piece of jewlery than the original piercing itself into my right lip. Long story short the wound healed up OVER the piercing and I had to go to a surgeon to get it cut out. It was absolutely horrbile. I still want to pierce my lip again, I'm just scared of the scar tissue this time around tbh.

10. That could be an attempt at a joke.....but I'm not sure :rolleyes:

11. i've got snakebites right now and my ears are stretched to 6 gauge.

hopefully i'll be getting my tattoo next week and then i should be set with all my mods. :)