Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body/mind high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SweetLeaf2112, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hey GC. I have a question about the types of highs. I tried searching but came up with nothing (the search engine on iPods is really vague and you have to search for a long time to get close) Anyways I'm still pretty new to marijuana and I've still got a lot of questions.

The first time I smoked was with my dad and I had this very very pleasant feeling like my body was being pulled outwards, not like getting ripped into prices, but just like I was floating or something. It was REALLY skunky shit and I think that was the best high ever.

So here's my question, what kind of high was it? Is it body because it affected my limbs? Or is it mind because it like shut off my mind and it just felt really good... And if you could tell me what type normally does this (recently I've been using lemony stuff) that would be awesome too.

2. Most weed is a hybrid so it's not uncommon to get both.

Sativa - Uplifting, speedy, trippy mind high (THC)
    Indica- Relaxing, slow, sleepy body high (CBD/CBN)

Hope this helps

3. #3 SweetLeaf2112, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh okay thanks dude.

4. Since you don't blaze that much, anything super dank is going to be good.

5. #5 SweetLeaf2112, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah but my question is more what kinda high was I first experiencing