Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body High vs. Mind High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jacktheflipper, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Which do you prefer?

2. I like a light mind high or an extremely strong body high. Plus I use the mj to help me get to sleep, so i tend to gravitate towards indica's.

3. I love the body stone. Their is nothing better than being glued to the couch.

4. I voted indica, because i LOVE sinking into my couch :p

Haha, i usually smoke at night, so i like indicas. if i am smoking in the day or have something important to do, i enjoy a good sativa. They usually leave me with a good feeling for a while, even after the high wears off, it's just a "the world is alright" kind of mood.

5. I like being high, not stoned. Head high ftw.

6. Mind high, I don't like getting tired so soon after I smoke, cause I want to stay up and enjoy being high but I just get so tired.

7. This ^^

8. Smoking in the comfort of my own home: Body high.
    Tokin' on the run: Head high.

9. I prefer Sativa because when you put back your head and close your eyes you feel like your spinning in the chair, sinking into it is good and all but cotton mouth really annoys me with some dank Indica

10. well i smoke alone all the time so i like a strong body stone, if i were to smoke with ANY other blades mind high all the way

11. I like a good mix honestly, whether it be having a sativa dominant strain and indica dominant at once, or just having a decently balanced strain. I think I like the body high a little more than the head though because its so relaxing and medicinal.

12. I happen to enjoy the borderline tripping crazy mind(fuck) high :hello: