Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body heats up when stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Does anyone else experence this....my body gets really hot about an hour after I smoke.

2. No. I get hot flashes if I go a few days without smoking, that is just a side effect of daily long term use though.

Is it bothersome?

-C

3. not really been dealing with it for a long time now I was just wondering as noone else seems to get hot.

if I drink a rockstar or even a caffinnne beveage my body gets hot as well

4. I get that...go figure! I just thought it was menopause :smoking:

5. One time after smoking 2 joints i went to friendlys. My friend was with me and he didnt smoke at all. But i just started getting real hot and started sweating and felt like i was going to pass out but he said it wasnt even hot in there.. he said it was actually kind of cold.

It was weird.