Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

body hair test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenfien, May 6, 2011.

1. I don`t have the satisfaction of using the hair off my head because Im pretty much bald. I have been shaving my body hair pretty regularly because I knew the hair test would use some sort of body hair. I passed the home hair test where you send it to the lab a few months back using armpit hair and pubes. I have been clean for almost 8 months. For some reason Im still in panic mode. Looks like alot of the methods for cleaning are based on the hair on your head. I have been working my azz off as a contractor and finally got the job offer. Any thoughts from you seasoned tokers? Appreciate any insight.

2. You mean to tell me they don't get the slightest inkling when you go into the test hairless?

You should be fine, even the hair that grows back on your head will be clean I'm sure.