Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

body falls asleep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by toughtoke21, Dec 2, 2011.

1. #1 toughtoke21, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Ok, I just got back from my dealers house for my first pickup in like 2 weeks. Normaly I smoke about 3 times a day and things go fine. But i just smoked for the first time in 5 days. I left his house after I had 2 swats. On the drive home, everything was going fine. I was feeling good and was getting pretty high. But then something wierd happened and idk if i should be concerned or not.

You know how it feels when your arm or foot falls asleep? well my whole body started to feel like this. My hands started to lock up and it felt like every breath i took just sufficated me even more. It was so intense, I actualy had to pull over and step out of the car to chill out.:rolleyes:

Im feeling better now and made it home safe. But i was just wanting to ask; what the hell was that? Did i just smoke to much and panic? or should i get this checked out? This has also happened to me before under similar circumstances. GB's, crippy, and low tolarence will kick your ass.

2. First time with indica?

3. not sure. i never ask what strand it is. but i just looked under the apprentice guides and they were all the sighns of the classic panic attack.

4. Just sounds like a intense body high no problamo.

5. guides save lives. learned some tricks on dealing with it incase it happens again. Thanks GC!:hello:

6. sounds kinda fun if you weren't driving.

7. thats probably what was making me freak out. i dident wanna wreck.