Body Detox

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by SniperKitty, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I want to do one of those body detox or body cleansing sessions. I know nothing about anything like this so I figured I would consult my fellow blades to see what you recommend.

I know GNC sells those drinks, but I don't know if they are any good, if there is a certain one that's really good, if I should do something completely different, and I know that there is more than just drinking a drink, I think there are ways that you have to fast for a week or something.

So anyone here detoxed before? Any tips or information for me? I'm hoping to go out later today to pick up the things I might need for this.

2. detox naturally with herbs, make green smoothies and juices, google body detox with herbs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8BQHY9vvA&feature=plcp]THE ONLY WAY FROM SICKNESS TO HEALTH IS DETOXIFICATION! - YouTube[/ame]

3. See the problem I'm having with research is everyone gives ideas on juices and drinks, but they are for all different areas of the body, and nothing tells me how long to do each of them.

I also need something that won't wear me down, I know some detox methods are almost like starvation, but I have a 7 month old so I can't relax through it, I have to be up and constantly moving.

4. the methods are there the choices are yours, good luck

5. QCarbo 16 from GNC worked well for me. Very drinkable and it only costs $45.

6. ^ That's the stuff I drink to help pass my piss tests haha