Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Body Cleansing drinks (not DT question)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Jun 2, 2009.

1. So my tolorance is really high and instead of takinga t break i was thinking about buying one of those drinks that flush out your system. Not the drinks that just hide the thc to pass a DT. But one that totally flushes out your system of most of the THC. I dont get blazed anymore, and miss that. Dont really want to take t-break either haha.

Any suggestions on what to buy, how much they cost, and if they are worth it?

2. man i was just thinkin about a week ago if they had something like this. i have the same problem you do and i dont wanna take a t-break either

3. haha id like to know this also..

4. Man, 2 times ive tried taking a t break in the last 4 months, didnt get past the first day on either one b/c a friend just decided to pop in w/ bomb weed, I couldnt pass that up ecspecially b/c he lives so far away.

T breaks suck, thats why I would love one of these drinks, if not guess I got to take a t break:(